When an Aerospace Manufacturing firm came to us with a laundry list of issues, we knew that we had our work cut out for us.
They were experiencing trouble in several different ways, including:
- Outdated Hardware
- Patchwork Network
- Part-Time/Non-Skilled IT Support
- Expensive External IT Consultants
- Non-Existent Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Compliance and Audit Concerns
After choosing CompleteCloud to avoid the capital cost of completely rebuilding their IT infrastructure, they were able to improve their process in two key ways:
- The new infrastructure was built in a secure enterprise data center, which was critical due to the sensitivity of their client base being a Department of Defense supplier.
- CompleteCloud addressed their diverse computing needs. They employ 70 staffers across a variety of positions, ranging from assembly line terminals to manufacturing CAD/CAM engineers.
Where Are They Now
Our client has worked closely with Avatara for over 10 years. In that time, they’ve undergone two major facility moves and an acquisition, both of which were simply and effectively facilitated by CompleteCloud. With a 24/7 support system in place for their entire three-shift environment, their work is that much easier to complete.